Chris Paul (NO – PG)
Hedo Turkoglu (Orl – SG,SF)
Mo Williams (Cle – PG)
Richard Jefferson (Mil – SF)
Carlos Boozer (Uta – PF,C)
Drew Gooden (Chi – PF)
Yao Ming (Hou – C)
David Lee (NY – PF,C)
J.R. Smith (Den – SG)
Jameer Nelson (Orl – PG)
Mickael Pietrus (Orl – SG,SF)
Yi Jianlian (NJ – PF)
Quentin Richardson (NY – SG,SF)
- First pick – I didn’t want it, but I had the first pick and of course I hadda take CP3. Usually I like to kill it with bigs, and muscle all the other teams out, so it was difficult this year to build around a PG. So my strategy was to go Big-Big in rounds 2 & 3, and then try to draft players that basically had either PG or C stats.
- Gamebreaker – Taking a huge gamble with Yao this year. I know he’s missed 20+ games past 3 seasons, but I felt like I needed to roll the dice since my 2nd/3rd picks were so much further from my 1st.
- Question marks – Q-Rich, Yi Jianlian, and Pietrus. Can they breakout this year? Can Q-Rich get back to his Phoenix form back under D’Antoni?
- Sleeper category – Steals. CP3 is crazy in steals and that’s also why I drafted Booz. He gets alot for a big man. The PGs I drafted also hold it down, so I think I can win this category outright every week, along with rebounds and blocks.
- Category that will do me in - TOs. Again, when you build a team around a PG, it’s bound to happen.